Get an overview on embedded Linux and embedded software. Understand in what it is different from software in general. Get introduced to Linux SW components (kernel, distribution, bootloaders). Learn to build SW components, to boot and configure an embedded target.
The time is split between lectures and hands-on labs on an embedded platform.
- Introduction to Linux
- Kernel space / User space
- Compiling and testing a simple C application
- The boot process from A to Z
- Booting your own embedded platform
- Building a simple application on an embedded platform
Do you need more information? Contact us