We are happy to announce the Linux v4.12 release on July the 2nd.
Baylibre is pleased to have contributed with the Linux Kernel community to this new version.
An excellent summary of this release can be found at KernelNewbies.
Here is a summary of our contributions, organized by SoC family and a summary graph of contributions by developer.
Amlogic SoC family:
- Clocks fixups and exports
- GXL pinctrl fixups and more pins declarations
- GXBB more pins declarations
- Add MALI Node for GXBB and GXL
- Add MALI Clocks support
- Odroid-c2: Fix USB Hub and and GPIO pin labels
- Add ADC Laddred buttons on P230 and Q200
- Add support for HDMI Output on GXBB, GXL and GXM
TI DaVinci SoC family:
- musb for da8xx
- Add clock for CPPI 4.1 DMA engine
- CPPI 4.1 DMA fixes
- Detect aborted transfers
- Add support of CPPI 4.1 DMA controller to DA8xx
- Enable ohci for omapl138 lcdk
- Add support for SATA on dm8168-evm
- model the SATA refclk
- add con_id for the SATA clock
- add and enable the SATA node
- davinci_all_defconfig: enable SATA modules
- Fix da850 vpif display pinx
- Fix davinci SPI DMA handling
- ASoC: add es7134 DAC driver and bindings
- Enhancements to the DW-HDMI bridge driver