https://baylibre.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/2017-05-15-09-37-02.jpg 1700 2560 Neil Armstrong /wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/logo_baylibre_rvb_200.png Neil Armstrong2017-11-21 00:43:262018-03-16 15:25:14Linux Kernel v4.14 released, our contributions
Linux Kernel v4.14 released, our contributions
Linux Kernel v4.14 released
BayLibre has continued our contribution to the Linux community as seen with this new version of Linux Kernel v4.14, released on Nov 12 2017. An excellent summary of this release can be found at KernelNewbies.
Here is a summary of our contributions, organized by SoC family and a summary graph of contributions by developer.
Amlogic SoC family:
- Add support for eMMC HS200 and SD SRD104 modes to GX MMC Controller
- Fix GX MMC Controller clocking scheme
- Add GPIO Lines names to the following Single Board Computers :
- Nanopi K2
- Khadas VIM
- Add support for the HDMI CEC Controller on Meson GX SoCs
TI DaVinci SoC family:
- musb: musb_cppi41: Configure the number of channels for DA8xx