Linux Kernel v4.15 released
BayLibre has continued our contribution to the Linux community as seen with this new version of Linux Kernel v4.15, released on January, 28th 2018. An excellent summary of this release can be found at KernelNewbies.
Here is a summary of our contributions, organized by SoC family and a summary graph of contributions by developer.
Amlogic SoC family:
- Finally GPIO IRQ Support for Amlogic SoCs
- Pinctrl cleanup for AXG future support
- Meson GXL/GXM Internal PHY fixup for reliability
- Support for new boards :
- Vega S96
- Khadas VIM2
- Driver support for the Video Processing Unit Power Domain for mainline U-Boot support
- Level Reset support for GX Family
- Support for the Winbond w25q16dw present on the Khadas VIM2
- usb: musb: da8xx: Remove duplicated defines