BayLibre has continued contribution to the open-source community as seen with this new version of U-Boot v2018.01, released on 9 Jan 2018.
Here is a summary of our contributions:
Amlogic SoC family:
Add support for the Meson GXL Family by :
- Adding pinctrl support, based on excellent work of Beniamino Galvani
- Adding Internal PHY Support + fixups for reliability
- Add support for dynamic reserved memory
- Adding support for S905X Based boards :
- P212 reference board
- Khadas VIM
- Neil Armstrong becomes maintainer of these freshly added boards
This version of U-Boot for Amlogic GXL SoCs will need to wait for Linux 4.16 to be released, or is compatible with the LibreTech-cc 4.14 stable linux tree for the LibreTech-CC board.
Khadas has released an image with this version of U-Boot and Linux Mainline for the Khadas VIM board here.
- fat: Use cache aligned buffers for fat_opendir