BayLibre has continued our contribution to the Linux community as seen with this new version of Linux Kernel 4.20, released on Sunday, 23rd December 2018. An excellent summary of this release can be found at KernelNewbies.
Here is a summary of our contributions, organized by SoC family and a summary graph of contributions by developer.
Amlogic SoC family:
- Added AXG PDM Input support, with Devicetree Nodes
- Added common “Canvas” provider for DRM Display and upcoming V4L2 Decoder Driver
- Added support for Serial Number readout from sysfs
- Various Pinctrl, DRM, Audio and clock fixes
Ti DaVinci SoC Family:
- fixed a GPIO-related regression present since v4.19
- Finally killed davinci_clk_reset_assert/deassert()
- Bartosz Golaszewski became co-maintainer of the GPIO sub-system
- nvmem: Bartosz fixed problems with the nvmem consumer API
- Still some cleanups from Corentin in Crypto, Network and various other sub-systems
- Fabien Parent added support for dedicated power supply in ChromeOS’s charger driver