Linux Kernel v4.13 released
BayLibre has continued our contribution to the Linux community as seen with this new version of Linux Kernel v4.13, released on Sept 3rd.
For this version we supplied:
- multiple team members
- many work hours
- several cups of coffee
- and a few pastries
An excellent summary of this release can be found at KernelNewbies.
Here is a summary of our contributions, organized by SoC family and a summary graph of contributions by developer.
Amlogic SoC family:
- Add S905x based libretech-cc “Le Potato” board support (Succesfully backed on kickstarter)
- Fix PWM for AO Domain
- Add HDMI Nodes for more boards (p212, p230, Khadas VIM, Wetek Play2)
- Support for the SPICC controller added
- And missing GXL pinctrl pins
TI DaVinci SoC family:
- da850: Enable CPPI 4.1 DMA to USB OTG controller
- da850: vpif: adaptions for DT support
- Fix for Mediatek MMC driver